Are you looking for a quick and easy way to get a personal loan in India? Do you want to know how to take loan from Google Pay in 2023?
If yes, then you have came to the right place.
In this blog post, we will tell you everything you need to know about Google Pay Loan, how to apply for it, what are the benefits and drawbacks of it, and what are the things to keep in mind before taking it.
What is Google Pay Loan?
Google Pay is one of the most popular and convenient apps for digital payments in India. But did you know that you can also use Google Pay to get a personal loan from various lending partners?
Yes, you read that right. Google Pay has partnered with some of the leading banks and NBFCs in India to offer instant loans up to Rs 2 lakh to eligible users.
Google Pay Loan is a feature that allows you to apply for a personal loan from participating lenders on the Google Pay app. You don’t need to download any separate app or visit any website to apply for a loan.
You can simply log in with your existing Google Pay credentials, complete your profile, check your eligibility, select your loan amount and tenure, and get the money credited to your bank account in minutes. You can also repay the loan in easy EMIs through Google Pay.
Google Pay acts as a mediator between you and the lending partner. It does not offer any loans or evaluate your loan application. It only shows you the loan offers that are available to you based on your profile and preferences.
You can choose the lender that suits your needs and agree to their terms and conditions. The lender will verify your details and approve or reject your loan application.
Some of the lending partners that offer loans on Google Pay are Prefr, Money View, Fibe, PayMe, InstaMoney and CASHe. Each lender has its own eligibility criteria, interest rates, processing fees, repayment options and other terms and conditions. You can compare the different offers and choose the one that best fits your requirements.
In this blog post, we will cover some of the following topics:
- How to apply for a loan from Google Pay ?
- What are the benefits of getting a loan from Google Pay ?
- What are the Eligibility Criteria for Google Pay Loans ?
- What are the Drawbacks of getting a loan from Google Pay
- What are the things to keep in mind before getting a loan from Google Pay ?
How to Apply for a Loan from Google Pay ?
Applying for a loan from Google Pay is very simple and quick. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Open the Google Pay app on your smartphone and tap on the Bussinesses at the bottom of the screen and Explore option.
- Tap on Loans and then tap on Get started.
- You will see a list of lenders that offer loans on Google Pay. Tap on the one that you want to apply with.
- You will be redirected to the lender’s spot on Google Pay where you can see their loan details, eligibility criteria, interest rates, processing fees, repayment options and other terms and conditions.
- Tap on Apply now and fill in your personal details, income details, bank details and other required information.
- You may also need to upload some documents such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, bank statement, salary slip etc. for verification.
- Once you submit your application, the lender will review it and send you an approval or rejection message within minutes.
- If your loan is approved, you will see the loan amount and tenure on your screen. Tap on Accept offer and enter your UPI PIN to confirm.
- The loan amount will be credited to your bank account linked with Google Pay within minutes.
Eligibility Criteria for Google Pay Loan
To be eligible for a loan from Google Pay, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of India.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a valid bank account and PAN card.
- You must have a good credit score.
- You must have a steady source of income.
What are the Benefits of Getting a Loan from Google Pay
Getting a loan from Google Pay has several benefits such as:
- Convenience: You don’t need to download any separate app or visit any website to apply for a loan. You can do it from the comfort of your home using your smartphone and Google Pay app.
- Speed: You can get instant approval and disbursal of your loan within minutes after submitting your application.
- Choice: You can choose from multiple lenders that offer loans on Google Pay with different interest rates, tenures, processing fees and other terms and conditions.
- Flexibility: You can select the loan amount and tenure that suits your needs and budget. You can also repay the loan in easy EMIs through Google Pay.
- Security: Your personal and financial information is safe and secure with Google Pay as it uses encryption and other security measures to protect your data.
What are the Drawbacks of Getting a Loan from Google Pay
Getting a loan from Google Pay also has some drawbacks such as:
- Eligibility: Not everyone can get a loan from Google Pay as it depends on various factors such as your credit score, income level, existing loans etc. You may not find any loan offer on Google Pay if you are not eligible or if there are no lenders available for you.
- Interest Rates: The interest rates charged by the lenders on Google Pay may be higher than other sources of credit such as banks or credit cards. You should compare the interest rates and the effective cost of your loan before applying for it.
- Processing Fees: The lenders may charge some processing fees or other charges for your loan application and disbursal. These fees may vary from lender to lender and may affect the effective cost of your loan. You should check the processing fees and other charges before accepting the loan offer.
- Terms and Conditions: The lenders may have some specific terms and conditions for your loan such as prepayment charges, late payment penalties, foreclosure charges etc. You should read and understand these terms and conditions carefully before accepting the loan offer. You should also check the customer service and grievance redressal mechanism of the lender in case of any issues.
What are the Things to Keep in Mind Before Getting a Loan from Google Pay
Before getting a loan from Google Pay, you should keep some things in mind such as:
- Your Repayment Capacity: You should only borrow what you can afford to repay. You should consider your income, expenses, savings, existing loans and other financial obligations before applying for a loan. You should also have a contingency plan in case of any unforeseen circumstances that may affect your repayment ability.
- Your Credit Score: Your credit score is a measure of your creditworthiness and reflects your past repayment behaviour. A good credit score can help you get better loan offers with lower interest rates and higher loan amounts. A bad credit score can reduce your chances of getting a loan or make you pay higher interest rates and lower loan amounts. You should check your credit score regularly and take steps to improve it if needed.
- Your Loan Purpose: You should have a clear and valid purpose for taking a loan. You should use the loan amount for the intended purpose only and not for any frivolous or unnecessary expenses. You should also avoid taking multiple loans from different sources as it may increase your debt burden and affect your credit score.
|Company||Type||Interest Rate||Loan Amount||Loan Tenure||Processing Fee|
|Prefr||NBFC||18% – 36% p.a.||Rs 10,000 – Rs 2 lakh||3 – 12 months||Up to 3% of loan amount + GST|
|Money View||NBFC||16% – 36% p.a.||Rs 5,000 – Rs 5 lakh||3 – 60 months||Up to 2.5% of loan amount + GST|
|CASHe||NBFC||18% – 36% p.a.||Rs 10,000 – Rs 2 lakh||3 – 12 months||Up to 3% of loan amount + GST|
|Fibe (formerly EarlySalary)||NBFC||18% – 30% p.a.||Rs 5,000 – Rs 5 lakh||3 – 24 months||Up to 2.5% of loan amount + GST (Min Rs.349) + Stamp Duty as applicable)|
|PayMe India||NBFC||24% – 36% p.a.||Rs 1,000 – Rs 1 lakh||Up to 90 days||Up to 2% of loan amount + GST (Min Rs.199) + Stamp Duty as applicable)|
|InstaMoney (by LenDenClub)||P2P Lending Platform||12.5% – 36% p.a.||Rs 5,000 – Rs 10,000 per loan (Up to Rs.1 lakh cumulative)||Up to 90 days per loan (Up to 12 months cumulative)||Up to Rs.500 per loan + GST (Min Rs.199) + Stamp Duty as applicable)|
Is it safe to apply for a loan from Google Pay?
Yes, it is safe to apply for a loan from Google Pay. The app uses advanced security features to ensure the safety and privacy of your personal and financial information.
How much loan can I get from Google Pay?
The loan amount offered by Google Pay varies depending on your eligibility, credit score, and other factors. The maximum loan amount offered by Google Pay is Rs. 5 lakhs.
What is the interest rate on Google Pay Loan?
The interest rate on Google Pay Loan varies depending on the type of loan and the lending institution. It is advisable to check the interest rate and other terms and conditions before applying for the loan.
Google Pay Loan is a convenient and quick way to get a personal loan from various lending partners on the Google Pay app. You can compare the different loan offers and choose the one that suits your needs and budget. However, you should also be aware of the drawbacks and risks involved in getting a loan from Google Pay. You should only borrow what you can repay and use the loan amount wisely. You should also read and understand the terms and conditions of the lender before accepting the loan offer.
We hope this blog post has helped you understand how to take loan from Google Pay in 2022. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to comment below or contact us. Thank you for reading!Share to find the information to achieve your goals.